Position: Sales Associate
We are currently looking for an experienced sales rep for our multiple platforms to join our team. Aside from the basics, including drive, superb work ethic and proven sales experience, we are looking for someone who is passionate about our lifestyle. We love everything outdoors and we excel in providing quality autos, RV’s and power sports.
We are a used car dealership, a Yamaha Dealership, an RV Dealership (with multiple brand partners) and a Pontoon Boat Dealership. We need somebody who is willing to take on the task of selling our massive, ever-changing inventory.
This individual must up for the challenge of learning all our products and brands inside and out (it can be a lot!). We are active on several social media platforms and will need participation in videos/pictures, etc - so don't be camera shy!
**We offer very competitive wages, commission, bonus structure, and the added bonus of a great team to work with. We are currently only hiring those with auto sales experience. OMVIC license required or willingness to get.
- Willing to participate in social media (Facebook live broadcasts, etc)
- Getting a customer photo before they leave the lot (for our social media)
- Team player
- Customer Satisfaction Orientated
- Accommodating with customers & eager to please
- Driven to meet & exceed sales targets
- Followers dealership procedures
- Post sales follow up with client
- Active lead follow up (phone, email, walk in)
- Pays attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attends & completes sales training as requested by sales manager
- Writes a DETAILED and complete sales order
- Turning 100% of customers to the finance office
- Must be knowledgeable and willing to learn all the details about our inventory. This includes Yamaha (Power Sports), Trailer (RV), and Auto (Car,Truck,Van,SUV) @ dealerships gross profit and volume & customer satisfaction standards
- Ensures sales manager can meet each customer
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Warranty Clerk
Details: Essential Job Functions
- any needed warranty or customer authorization prior to working on unit including taking of pictures, faxing in for authorization or any / all procedures as prescribed in the manufacturer's warranty policy & procedure manuals
- Follows up on all warranty receivables to ensure payment in a timely manner, contacting customers as needed to schedule appointments for special order parts
- Participates in training as prescribed by management
- Assists technicians as needed with diagnosis, authorization or repairs
- Follows up on open work orders as per policy of dealership
- May cross train to perform other duties
Essential Job Skills
- One year of RV experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge proper and safe use of equipment
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
- Working knowledge of activities, methods, procedures and policies of the Service Department
- General knowledge of product installation activities
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
- Ability to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
- Requires bending, climbing, and kneeling in order to take photographs of various areas of an RV. Also requires lifting to receive and ship warranty parts.
- This position requires a person who is highly organized and is attentive to details regarding records and contracts. This position should generally have experience in their company’s industry. This person should possess expert written, electronic, and verbal communication skills and relevant computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time