Automotive & RV Detailer
Job Description - FULL-TIME
Tilbury Auto Sales & RV is seeking a motivated, service-oriented Vehicle & RV Detailer to join our team and help create a fantastic first impression of our units to our customers . We are looking for a candidate that is driven to provide top notch service and results that team members from multiple departments rely on. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working alone and as part of a team. They should also be able to preform their skills according to our company policies and procedures and openly accept direction and instruction, as needed from management staff. If you are passionate about the outdoors lifestyle, you will be a great fit with the TAS team!
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles, recreational vehicles and travel trailers using a variety of products and methods within a reasonable, timely fashion.
- Apply protective finishes to the exteriors of our customers’ vehicles.
- Perform inspections to ensure that each step of the cleaning process has been completed for all types of units.
- Answer any questions that customers have about their unit detailing as needed.
- Assist us in the display of inventory and reordering various units on our lot.
- Perform other manual tasks as requested by supervisors or managers.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience detailing vehicles is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts based on staffing needs.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain high standards while meeting tight deadlines.
- Willingness to comply with all company procedures and policies.
- Ability to use a variety of vehicle and home cleaning products and tools.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Able to manage time and set task priorities appropriately.
- Valid Ontario G2 or G class drivers license an asset.
- Competitive wage compensation (based on experience level).
- Health benefits package (dental, optical, prescriptions & more).
- Company team events.
Email your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at our office with front reception.